Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer!

Say hello to your new licenced nursing assistant! After a long year of working in a nursing home and practicing everyday, it has finally payed off and now I am an LNA. It has been a while since i've last posted, so let me update. Well for starters, I am now offically a SENIOR! Only one more year, and off to college. And Summer is finally here, and the good weather feels like it's sticking. Lets just hope for no more rain! Well here are just a few pictures of the first day of Summer vacation with my Chuckie Cheese work friends. Have a good summer!












3 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Woo hoo! LNA! Great job!

XOXO

Kelli said...

Sounds exciting! I'm so happy for you Kels!

Is that the infamous blue Parliament towel???...lmao!

Mary S. said...

Congrats!
LOL, love that towel!
p.s. get your roots done!