Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Keep?

Today my auntie Katie dropped of an ADORABLE kitten. It's name is yet to be decided, and this is as my mom would say a, "trial basis." She secretly loves it, I know it. The kitten has already been stuck in the couch and I found out that it does NOT like the vacuum. Thank you Auntie for that warning! Well I've wanted a kitten for a long time. I'm so excited to have "no name" in the house. :]

I have pictures! The thing is, it currently isn't letting me add any. Pictures to come soon!

5 comments:

Mary S. said...

IDK, Brooke woke up with a really red eye today. She may be allergic, so "na-name" may be going sooner than you thought...
p.s. i don't secretly love it and you already forgot to clean the litter box this morning!

Anonymous said...

Lucky! Hope you get to keep it. :) Poor Katherine is just dying to have a kitten but it just won't work in this house of dog lovers.

Kelli said...

oh oh...allergies stink! If my husband wasn't such an animal hater w/ allergies to boot, I'd take him in a heartbeat! I loved Ma's new kitten, his sister. I want one! :(

Anonymous said...

clean that litter box Kelsey! or else!

Pearl

Katie said...

where are some good pics of coconut???