Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nursing

This year is the first year my school introduced the Nursing program. It is my favorite class! We do so much practical work and I cannot wait to be a nurse. I plan on working either in the ICU, or in Obstetrics . I've already got at least three certifications in just a few weeks. I plan to either get my LNA (Licenced nursing assistant) this year, or next year. In a few weeks we will start going to hospitals and nursing homes doing many hands on things. Our uniforms should be coming in shortly, so I will have some new pictures of everyone in those. Here are some pictures from the other day when we had to practice caring for a patient.





5 comments:

Katie said...

so awesome
u will make a wonderful nurse...unless u decide to stay at boulder for the rest of your life and that's fine too

Kelly said...

Looks like you are having a blast.. So proud of you...

Mary S. said...

I'm so glad you found something you love to do. I wish I could take the classes with you, it looks like fun!I also like when you practice bandaging on me. Dad and I are so proud of you!
Keep studying!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

yeah kelsey! that is great that you want to be a nurse.
I do know that UNH has a really great program that is very competitive but....I bet you dont want to go so closeby. haha!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.