Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hermits Island!

Last Saturday, I left for Hermits Island for a week in Maine. It was sooo much fun! We went to the beach everyday except for the one day it rained. I got so burnt, I'm going to be peeling for weeks. We also got to mud wrestle when the ocean went to low tide, it was awesome. Not to mention the tubing, sleeping in a tent, roasting marsh mellows, all the good stuff about camping. I went with my friend Caitlin's family & her many family friends. All i have to say is, I cannot wait until next year!























4 comments:

Kelly said...

Kelsey welcome back..Looks like you guys had a blast..I can't wait to hear all the good stuff...

Katie said...

pass me a brewski man!

yore in BIG twa-bull!

Kelsey's Life said...

what are ya talking about?
haha

Erin said...

boys???!!! looks like fun