Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dancing?

Today my mom was at work for a meeting, & i was watching the girls. Colin was here for a little bit until he went to his friends house. Before he left he thought it would be funny to have Erin & Brooke dance. As you can see Erin did not want to be involved. She said she was too tired and had a headache, which was located in her neck!
haha, I think she was lying because Spongebob was on...
This was Erin running away from the camera! What a miracle, the headache magically disappeared!

























She was moving back and forth on the window, she thought it was hilarious!

5 comments:

Mary S. said...

And I thought they would just be watching TV.
Very funny guys!
MOM

Kelsey's Life said...

when i changed my blog the font got all messed up & im not sure how to change it. thats why all the words are spaced wierd

Anonymous said...

Very cute. that middle shot of brooke dancing is great...

love auntie kelly

Katie said...

could you truly be back in blogland or is this all a big hoax???????????

welcome back kotter

Kelli said...

Am I seeing things or is this a new post?!?! Check out today's date...I gave up on you a while back and just thought I'd take a peek and lo and behold!!! Well, I'll BE!!!